Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2008 Goals

For me, it is that time of year to establish goals for the next year. I am a planner, and like to feel that I am working toward improving myself and getting things accomplished. This helps me stay focused and keep in mind the important things I want to do in my life. We all want a sense of self worth, and feel like we have contributed, and we all want to feel like we are taking the steps necessary to achieving our dreams, to turn our dreams into reality.

What are your goals? Do you want to be a better parent? A better partner? Advance in your career? Learn something new? Go on that dream trip? What is your ultimate goal for 2008?

1 comment:

BlogThis! said...

Also, my husband and I have decided that each year we are going to sit down and share what our goals are for the next year. We are also going over our goals, and steps to achieving them through out the year to keep us focused and on track.