Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Determination!

Sometimes getting motivated to make the changes you need to make or have set for yourself for the New Year is harder than anticipated. Where do you find your inner strength to make the changes? How do you keep the desire for the change to push you to make that change? For me, I think about what I really NEED to accomplish this New Year. Then I think about my friends and family. Where do I want them to be? Do I have what it takes to help them accomplish their goals? And if so, then I have a focal point. Changing has to come from a burning desire and a NEED to change. Just having a mere want may not get you to the steps to make those changes. So my wish to all of you who are reading this is the desire to get you to that better place! And for those who are already there, Congratulations!

No comments: